Eastern Eparchy Celebrations: Family Day
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Fun, Food & Fellowship… for the whole Eparchy
• 9:30 am Greeting of His Grace, Bishop ANDRIY
• 10-12 noon Hierarchical Divine Liturgy with joint choirs of adults, youth and children.
• 12:30 pm Picnic Lunch – Bring your own or Hot Lunch available for purchase, inside.
• 1:00 pm Church Kiosk will open. Activities for youth begins.
• 1:30 pm Special Event – ‘Unbroken Blossoms’. A bilingual presentation of two Ukrainian soldiers undergoing rehabilitation in the L’viv Military Hospital.
• 3:00 pm Games & Activities (for all ages) Bouncy Castle, Races, Balloon Toss, Tug-of-War
• 5:30 pm Pig Roast – Soccer & Frisbee, Bonfire & Sing-a-long
Bring your own:
• Lawn Chairs
• Musical Instruments
• Change of Clothing
St. Volodymyr Cultural Centre
1280 Dundas St. W.
For more info contact:
Fr. Volodymyr (Walter) Makarenko: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalka Olynyk KowalenkoЖ email@example.com